Ever felt the need to reuse those old jars in the kitchen in a different way or to store the cotton balls, brushes etc in your dressing in a more sophisticated, fun way?!
Well, this post at bestiesnotepad focuses on do-it-yourself decorative jars/boxes which can be made very easily at home in your choice of colors, accessories using simple things from our daily life.
Things you will need
- Glass Jar/wooden box
- White Glue
- bows, ribbons for decoration
- Take the wooden box/jar and add some glue using a brush. I suggest painting one fourth first as glue dries fast.
- Starting with one end, start pasting wool real tight around the edges or round and round in a jar.
- End in the same side you started. This one is a bit tricky as the wool might come off of the edge, so have to paste the end strongly.
- Add the bow/ribbon/lace using a double tape and voila! you have your decorated jar.