Needless to say, breakfast is THE most important meal of the day..we all know this but what do we actually do about it??!!
This is one question which needs to be answered now, as it is the most important step towards our healthcare and talking about healthcare, oats are a superfood.
You can read about the health benefits of oats here.
Oats may sound boring to most of you but believe me, this is one breakfast routine my husband and I have been following for over an year now…Yes! It fulfils all the qualities of a good breakfast – healthy, full of nutrients, tasty and easy to make (most of all!!!!).
So, I plan to share my version of overnight oats which are super healthy, super easy to make (no cooking required) and readily available in the morning (you just take it out of your fridge and EAT!).
- 1/2 bowl Oats
- 1/2 kiwi(I prefer the sungold one)
- 1/2 Banana
- Different kind of berries
- Honey (acc to taste)
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Fill the bowl with Oats and add milk just sufficient to soak the oats.
- Add all the other ingredients (I use 1 teaspoon chia seeds and 1 teaspoon flax seeds).
- Mix well.
- Cover with a lid and leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Take it out in the morning and enjoy.
Remember: All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast – John Gunther