Yeah that’s right! It’s actually a remedy that works on your hair fall issues, reduces them giving you bouncy and fuller hair growth. I never had hair fall to an extent that starts bothering me until after my delivery. That was the time when I saw more hair on the floor carpet than on my scalp. It was frustrating and worrisome. There started a search for solutions to solve this problem. While I tried endless things like oils, hair packs, diet, shampoos, hair simulators, my search ended with this hair oil recipe that worked like a charm. It is a simple oil recipe that collaborates most effective ingredients that aid in hair growth. Needless to mention, every remedy takes it own time to work and no magic happens overnight. It took me good 3-4 washes to see the results and while my hair fall hasn’t completely stopped yet, it is in a position which I can make my peace with.
As promised in our earlier Lip Scrub post, here we are with another DIY for you. So let’s get started.
DIY Oil for Hair Fall
All you need
- Organic Coconut Oil – 2cups
- Curry Leaves -2tbsp
- Organic Castor Oil – 1cup
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1tbsp
- Rosemary Essential Oil (optional) – 10-12 drops
- Heat a pan and add organic coconut oil along with curry leaves to it. Keep this on the low flame for 15-20 minutes till the color of the oil turns green.
- Now add fenugreek seeds and castor oil to it and heat on low flame for another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down. Add rosemary oil to this.
The oil is ready and you can transfer this to a clean glass jar and store in a cool dry place.
Coconut oil as we all know is a blessing for hair to provide moisture and shine, curry leaves aid in hair fall rescue. Castor oil helps in hair growth and fenugreek seeds enhance the roots making them stronger and simulated. Rosemary essential oil is an amazing product for hair and has several great benefits including hair growth.
Hope this remedy helps you getting those beautiful tresses!
A | XOXO