- While you might find the granola soft when its completely baked but it only turns crispy once cooled down.
- Try to get the organic versions of tahini, seeds, nuts, raisins and berries for a much healthier granola.
- If your dates are too hard or dry, soak them overnight before using.
- You can also do a combination of puffed rice and oats.
- Seeds should be raw and unsalted. If salted is the only option for you, skip salt from the ingredients.
- You know the drill, alter the ingredients to suit you more. If you are allergic to something, do not use it. there is no compulsory ingredients apart from dates, tahini and oats.
This is a great recipe to include whole foods in your diet in a delicious way. Give this a shot and you’ll keep making it. If you do try, do let us know or instagram it with hastag #bestiesnotepad.
Stay Healthy, Stay Active!
A | XOXO
Pin for later.