Ever found yourself standing in the kitchen wondering what to make for breakfast again?!!
It’s Sunday morning, everyone is expecting something special where you are looking for a recipe that’s quick, easy to make with readily available ingredients, tasty and most importantly, healthy!
Yes! Besties bring you just the recipe you are looking for – Eggless whole wheat Pancakes!
Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Whole Wheat flour (Atta) – 1 cup
- Milk (lukewarm) – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1tsp
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/2tsp
- Honey to taste
- Butter – 2tbsp
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Mix together whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon in a bowl.
- Blend together milk, vanilla, honey and oil.
- Pour the milk mixture slowly in the dry ingredients (step 1) and whisk together until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Set aside for 8-10mins, and then add melted butter to the batter*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and and brush lightly with butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter and spread gently into a circle.
- Cook until the edges are dry and bubbles form on the surface. Flip over and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your choice of fruits, ice cream and honey/maple syrup.
Tip: *You can add water if the batter feels too thick. It is recommended that batter should be thick and yet should flow.
You might also want to try Overnight oats from our breakfast recipes!
Keep calm and eat pancakes!